Paris with Diabetes -Part 1/3- FRENCH FOOD WITH DIABETES
Discover French Food, and how it Fits in with Diabetes !
Yes! You can enjoy the best food in the World and keep your diabetes under control at the same time! And that’s our job to help you here.
Whether you’re planning to travel to France with diabetes, or you simply want to enjoy some delicious French food at home, this guide will provide you with tons of valuable information.
It’s specially designed by and for people with diabetes, and adapted to any types of diabetes. You’ll find inside:
- + French dishes, desserts, and drinks, all ranked using our special “carbometer”
- + Tips for balancing out your meals
- + More than 60 tantalizing photos
- + Nutritional input of all local products
- + All the French vocabulary you’ll need to eat and order what you like
- + Plenty of intriguing cultural anecdotes and French stories
- EXTRACTS: Check out the guide’s photo gallery to view sample pages and the full chapter summary.
- CHAPTER DETAILS: This chapter is 51 pages long – 2018 Edition
- FULL GUIDE: Our full Travel guide to Paris with diabetes (including Medical assistance while in Paris, as well as active tourism to stay fit in Paris) is 114 pages long, illustrated with more than 80 photos, and available here – 2018 Edition
- Available in: English, French
- Format: PDF and EPUB.
- You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
- Compatible Devices: PC, MAC, Tablets, Smartphones
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂