Paris with Diabetes -Part 3/3- DISCOVERING PARIS ON FOOT
Traveling to Paris with Diabetes
DISCOVERING PARIS ON FOOT!
You’re planning a Trip to Paris and are worried about how you’ll be able to make the most of your holiday and keep your blood sugar levels low at the same time?
We’ve been there, and that’s why we’ve written this chapter!
Discovering the wonderful French capital city on foot will definitely help to make it for the foods you won’t (and shouldn’t) be able to resist. You’ll find inside:
- + 7 Itineraries for exploring the city on foot, taking you to the main interest points
- + Compelling cultural info you won’t find in regular travel guides
- + Detailed data sheets and maps
- + Paris’ parks and green spaces
- + Large-scale illustrative photos
- EXTRACTS: Check out the guide’s photo gallery to view sample pages and the full chapter summary.
- CHAPTER DETAILS: This chapter is 36 pages long.
- FULL GUIDE: Our full Travel guide to Paris with diabetes (including French food and nutrition, as well as medical assistance in Paris) is 114 pages long, illustrated with more than 80 photos, and available here– 2018 Edition
- Available in: English, French
- Format: PDF and EPUB.
- You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
- Compatible Devices: PC, MAC, Tablet, Smartphone
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂