MEXICAN FOOD WITH DIABETES
Mexican Food and how it Fits in with Diabetes
Whether you’re planning a trip to wonderful Mexico or you simply want to taste some delicious Mexican food at home, this guide will provide you with all the info you need to keep your blood sugar levels under control!
It’s specially designed by and for people with diabetes to make you discover Mexican dishes, desserts, and drinks, all ranked using our special “carbometer” to give you an idea about the carbs on your plate.
You’ll find inside:
- + More than 60 tantalizing photos
- + Tips for balancing out your meals
- + Nutritional input of all local products
- + All the Spanish Vocabulary you’ll need to eat and order what you want
- + Plenty of intriguing cultural anecdotes
- + Our bonus special list of good addresses to eat and buy healthy in Mexico City
- EXTRACTS: Check out the guide’s photo gallery to view sample pages and the full chapter summary.
- DETAILS: This guide is 40 pages long – 2018 Edition
- FULL GUIDE: If you’re planning to visit Mexico City, check out or detailed Full Travel Guide to Mexico City with Diabetes that also includes Medical Assistance and Tourism Information chapters – 2018 Edition
- Available in: English, French
- Format: PDF and EPUB.
- You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
- Compatible Devices: PC, MAC, Tablets, Smartphones
Enjoy your meal! 🙂