CUBA WITH DIABETES – HEALTH CARE (2/3)
Everything you need to know in case of trouble while Traveling in Cuba!
Enjoy your stay on the Cuban island totally worry-free with your Medical Guide to Cuba with Diabetes.
Specially designed by and for people with diabetes, this guide, adapted to both type 1 and type 2, will provide you with all the necessary information to deal with the slightest diabetes-related mishap during your stay.
You’ll find inside:
- + Everything about local medical services (emergencies, general consultations, diabetology services)
- + International pharmacies and laboratories (how to get your treatment, paperworks and coverage)
- + Local support and guidance
- + English to Spanish medical dictionary
- + Plenty of useful address books (hospitals, 24h pharmacies, English-speaking doctors etc.)
- EXTRACTS: Check out the guide’s photo gallery to view sample pages and the full chapter summary.
- CHAPTER DETAILS: This chapter is 32 pages long.
- FULL GUIDE: Our full Travel guide to Cuba with diabetes (including Cuban food with diabetes, as well as active tourism to stay fit in Habana) is 86 pages long, illustrated with more than 60 photos, and available here– 2018 Edition
- Available in: English, French
- Format: PDF
- You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
- Compatible Devices: PC, MAC, Tablets, Smartphones
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂