Lisbon with Diabetes -Part 1/3- Portuguese food, carbs and diabetes
Discover Portuguese Food, and how it Fits in with Diabetes !
Take your taste buds for a ride without worrying too much about your blood sugar levels. With this guide, you’ll have all the tasty and nutritional information you need to enjoy Portuguese traditional food AND to keep your diabetes under control at the same time.
It’s been written in partnership with the APDP – Diabetes Portugal. It is specially designed by and for people with diabetes, and adapted to any types of diabetes. You’ll find inside:
- + Portuguese dishes, desserts, and drinks, all ranked using our special “carbometer”
- + Tips for balancing out your meals
- + More than 60 tantalizing photos
- + Nutritional input of all local products
- + All the Portuguese vocabulary you’ll need to eat and order what you like
- + Plenty of intriguing cultural anecdotes and Portuguese stories
- EXTRACTS: Check out the guide’s photo gallery to view sample pages and the full chapter summary.
- CHAPTER DETAILS: This chapter is 38 pages long – 2018 Edition
- FULL GUIDE: Our full Travel guide to Lisbon with diabetes (including Medical assistance while in Lisbon, as well as active tourism to stay fit in Lisbon) is 85 pages long, illustrated with more than 80 photos, and available here – 2018 Edition
- Available in: English, French
- Format: PDF and EPUB.
- You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
- Compatible Devices: PC, MAC, Tablets, Smartphones
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂