LISBON WITH DIABETES – TOURISM (3/3)
EXERCISE AND LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS WHILE DISCOVERING THE WONDERS OF LISBON!
You’re planning to be traveling to Lisbon with diabetes and are worried about how you’ll be able to make the most of your holiday and keep your blood sugar levels low at the same time?
We’ve been there, and that’s why we’ve written this chapter in collaboration with the APDP – Diabetes Portugal Organisation.
Discovering the wonderful Portuguese Capital City on foot, on bicycle, or in the water, will definitely help to make it for the delicious traditional local foods that you won’t (and shouldn’t) be able to resist. You’ll find inside:
- + Itineraries for exploring the city on foot, taking you to the main touristic sites
- + Free walking tours with local guides
- + Bicycle tours and rentals information
- + Our selection of the best spots to swim in the sea
- + Plenty of compelling cultural info you won’t find in regular travel guides
- + Large-scale illustrative photos
EXTRACTS: Check out the guide’s photo gallery to view sample pages and the full chapter summary.
CHAPTER DETAILS: This chapter is 29 pages long.
FULL GUIDE: Our full Travel guide to Lisbon with diabetes (including Portuguese food and nutrition, as well as a Medical guide to Lisbon with diabetes) is 92 pages long, illustrated with more than 80 photos, and available here– 2018 Edition
LANGUAGES: English, French
FORMATS: PDF and EPUB. You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
COMPATIBLE DEVICES: PC, MAC, Tablets, Smartphones
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂