Paris with diabetes -Part 2/3- MEDICAL GUIDE
Everything you need to know in case of trouble while Traveling in Paris!
Enjoy your stay in the French Capital city totally worry-free with your Medical Guide for Paris with Diabetes.
Specially designed by and for people with diabetes, this guide, adapted to both type 1 and type 2, will provide you with all the necessary information to deal with the slightest diabetes-related mishap during your stay.
You’ll find inside:
- + Everything about medical services (emergencies, general consultations, diabetology services etc.)
- + Pharmacies and laboratories (how to get your treatment, paperworks and coverage)
- + Local support and guidance
- + English to French medical dictionary
- + Plenty of useful address books (hospitals, 24h pharmacies, English-speaking doctors etc.)
- EXTRACTS: Check out the guide’s photo gallery to view sample pages and the full chapter summary.
- CHAPTER DETAILS: This chapter is 32 pages long.
- FULL GUIDE: Our full Travel guide to Paris with diabetes (including French food with diabetes, as well as active tourism to stay fit in Paris) is 114 pages long, illustrated with more than 80 photos, and available here– 2018 Edition
- Available in: English, French
- Format: PDF and EPUB.
- You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
- Compatible Devices: PC, MAC, Tablet, Smartphone
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂