CUBA WITH DIABETES – FOOD (1/3)
Traveling to Cuba with Diabetes
A guide to discover Cuban food and enjoy it with a diabetes-friendly diet
Yes! You can enjoy any food from the World and keep your diabetes under control at the same time! And that’s our job to help you here.
Whether you’re planning a trip to Cuba with diabetes, or you’re simply willing to enjoy some delicious Cuban food at home, this guide will provide you with tons of valuable information.
It’s specially designed by and for people with diabetes, and adapted to any types of diabetes. You’ll find inside:
- + Cuban dishes, desserts, and drinks, all ranked using our special “carbometer”
- + Tips for balancing out your Cuban meals
- + More than 40 tantalizing photos
- + Nutritional input of all local products
- + Plenty of intriguing cultural anecdotes and Cuban stories
- + All the Spanish vocabulary to eat and order what you like in Cuban restaurants
- + Our Good and Healthy addresses to eat in Habana
Have a Sweet Trip!
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER!
ANY CHAPTER FOR
ANY DESTINATION’S FULL GUIDE FOR
(Offer valid until June 30th only!)
$ 4,99 $ 3,50
PC, MAC, Smartphones, Tablets, E-readers
PDF, EPUB. You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
English (also available in French)
This chapter is 39 pages long - 2018 Edition. Our full Travel guide to Cuba with diabetes (including Medical assistance while in Cuba, as well as active tourism to stay fit in Habana) is 86 pages long, illustrated with more than 60 photos, and available here – 2018 Edition