CUBA WITH DIABETES – TOURISM (3/3)
EXERCISE AND LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS WHILE DISCOVERING HABANA!
You’re planning to be traveling to Cuba with diabetes and are worried about how you’ll be able to make the most of your holiday and keep your blood sugar levels low at the same time?
We’ve been there, and that’s why we’ve written this chapter!
Discovering the wonderful Old Habana on foot, on bicycle, or in the water, will definitely help to make it for the local foods you won’t (and shouldn’t) be able to resist. You’ll find inside:
- + Itineraries for exploring the city on foot, taking you to the main touristic sites
- + Free walking tours with local guides
- + Bicycle tours and rentals information
- + Plenty of compelling cultural info you won’t find in regular travel guides
- + Large-scale illustrative photos
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER!
ANY CHAPTER FOR
ANY DESTINATION FULL GUIDE FOR
(Offer valid until June 30th only!)
$ 4,99 $ 3,50
PC, MAC, Smartphones, Tablets, E-readers
PDF, EPUB. You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
English (also available in French)
This chapter is 23 pages long. Our full Travel guide to Cuba with diabetes (including Cuban food and nutrition, as well as medical assistance in Cuba) is 86 pages long, illustrated with more than 60 photos, and available here– 2018 Edition