MEXICO WITH DIABETES – TOURISM (3/3)
EXERCISE AND LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS WHILE DISCOVERING MEXICO CITY!
You’re planning to be traveling to Mexico with diabetes and are worried about how you’ll be able to make the most of your holiday and keep your blood sugar levels low at the same time?
We’ve been there, and that’s why we’ve written this chapter!
Discovering the wonderful Mexican Capitale city on foot, on bicycle, or in the water, will definitely help to make it for the local foods you won’t (and shouldn’t) be able to resist. You’ll find inside:
- + Itineraries for exploring the city on foot, taking you to the main touristic sites
- + Free walking tours with local guides
- + Bicycle tours and rentals information
- + Plenty of compelling cultural info you won’t find in regular travel guides
- + Large-scale illustrative photos
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER!
ANY CHAPTER FOR
ANY DESTINATION’S FULL GUIDE FOR
(Offer valid until June 30th!)