MEXICO WITH DIABETES – FOOD (1/3)
Mexican Food and how it Fits in with Diabetes
You’re planning a trip to Wonderfull Mexico and you’re worried about how you’ll keep your diabetes under control while enjoying its famous tasty local food?
Get your Sweet Trip travel guide Specially designed by and for People with Diabetes, and discover Mexican dishes, desserts, and drinks, all ranked using our special “carbometer” to give you an idea about the carbs on your plate.
You’ll find inside:
- + A classification of the most typical Mexican dishes, desserts and drinks
- + More than 60 tantalizing photos
- + Our special list of good addresses to eat and buy healthy in Mexico City
- + Tips for balancing out your meals
- + Nutritional input of all local products
- + All the Spanish Vocabulary you’ll need to eat and order what you want
- + Plenty of intriguing cultural anecdotes
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER!
ANY CHAPTER FOR
ANY DESTINATION’S FULL GUIDE FOR
(Offer valid until June 30th only!)
$ 4,99 $ 3,50
PC, MAC, Smartphones, Tablets, E-readers
PDF, EPUB. You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
English (also available in French)
This guide is 40 pages long. Check out our Full Travel Guide to Mexico City with Diabetes that also includes Medical Assistance and Tourism Information chapters – 2018 Edition