MEXICO WITH DIABETES – TOURISM (3/3)
EXERCISE AND LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS WHILE DISCOVERING MEXICO CITY!
You’re planning to be traveling to Mexico with diabetes and are worried about how you’ll be able to make the most of your holiday and keep your blood sugar levels low at the same time?
We’ve been there, and that’s why we’ve written this chapter!
Discovering the wonderful Mexican Capitale city on foot, on bicycle, or in the water, will definitely help to make it for the local foods you won’t (and shouldn’t) be able to resist. You’ll find inside:
- + Itineraries for exploring the city on foot, taking you to the main touristic sites
- + Free walking tours with local guides
- + Bicycle tours and rentals information
- + Plenty of compelling cultural info you won’t find in regular travel guides
- + Large-scale illustrative photos
- EXTRACTS: Check out the guide’s photo gallery to view sample pages and the full chapter summary.
- CHAPTER DETAILS: This chapter is 18 pages long.
- FULL GUIDE: Our full Travel guide to Mexico with diabetes (including Mexican food and nutrition, as well as medical assistance in Mexico City) is 81 pages long, illustrated with more than 60 photos, and available here– 2018 Edition
- Available in: English, French
- Format: PDF and EPUB
- You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
- Compatible Devices: PC, MAC, Tablets, Smartphones
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂