LISBON WITH DIABETES
Explore Portugal’s remarkable capital city with this guide specially designed for people with diabetes!
This guide, written in collaboration with the APDP – Diabetes Portugal Organisation, is divided into 3 different chapters that will provide you with all the information you need to travel to Portugal with diabetes:
- Portuguese Food and how it Fits in with Diabetes
- Medical Guide to Lisbon with Diabetes
- Discovering Lisbon on foot or by bicycle to Keep Lowering your Blood Sugar Levels
Please, if you’re interested in a specific chapter only, note that you can acquire it at a lower price (see related products below).
- EXTRACTS: Check out this guide’s photo gallery to view sample pages and full chapter summaries.
- Details: 92 pages – illustrated with more than 80 photos – 2018 Edition
- Available in: English, French
- Format: PDF and EPUB.
- You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
- Compatible Devices: PC, MAC, Tablets, Smartphones
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂