LISBON WITH DIABETES – HEALTH CARE (2/3)
All you need to know in case of trouble while Traveling to Lisbon with Diabetes!
Enjoy your stay in Portugal totally worry-free with your Medical Guide to Lisbon with Diabetes, written in collaboration with the APDP – Diabetes Portugal Organisation.
Specially designed by and for people with diabetes, this guide, adapted to both type 1 and type 2, will provide you with all the information you need to deal with the slightest diabetes-related mishap during your stay.
You’ll find inside:
- + Medical services (emergencies, general consultations, diabetology services etc.)
- + Portuguese Health Care System rules
- + Pharmacies and laboratories (how to get your treatment, paperworks and coverage)
- + Local support and guidance
- + English to Portuguese Medical dictionary
- + Plenty of useful address books (hospitals, 24h pharmacies, English-speaking doctors etc.)
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER:
ANY CHAPTER FOR
AND FULL GUIDE FOR
(Valid until June 30th only!)
$ 4,99 $ 3,50
PC, MAC, Smartphones, Tablets, E-readers
PDF, EPUB. You will receive a download link that you can use up to 3 times on all your devices
English (also available in French)
This chapter is 29 pages long. Our full Travel guide to Lisbon with diabetes includes a complete chapter on Portuguese food with diabetes, as well as a Tourism guide to discover Lisbon on foot or by bicycle to exercise and keep lowering your blood sugar levels. It is available right here– 2018 Edition