LISBON WITH DIABETES – TOURISM (3/3)
EXERCISE AND LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS WHILE DISCOVERING THE WONDERS OF LISBON!
You’re planning to be traveling to Lisbon with diabetes and are worried about how you’ll be able to make the most of your holiday and keep your blood sugar levels low at the same time?
We’ve been there, and that’s why we’ve written this chapter in collaboration with the APDP – Diabetes Portugal Organisation.
Discovering the wonderful Portuguese Capital City on foot, on bicycle, or in the water, will definitely help to make it for the delicious traditional local foods that you won’t (and shouldn’t) be able to resist. You’ll find inside:
- + Itineraries for exploring the city on foot, taking you to the main touristic sites
- + Free walking tours with local guides
- + Bicycle tours and rentals information
- + Our selection of the best spots to swim in the sea
- + Plenty of compelling cultural info you won’t find in regular travel guides
- + Large-scale illustrative photos
Have a Sweet Trip! 🙂
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER:
ANY CHAPTER FOR
AND FULL GUIDE FOR
(Valid until June 30th only!)